O'Reilly: I Take FULL Credit For Spain Backing Off Torture Prosecutions


Think Progress has a great article on this video here


I highly recommend you read the T-P article.

For me, the funny part was his claim that the unemployment rate in Spain is nearing 19%! Anybody who claims to know the unemployment rate in Spain is either a liar or delusional. There’s a huge black economy in Spain (some say as large as- and some say larger than the white one), and a whole lot of people earn their livings off the books.

I have a home there (where I sat out most of the Cheney/Bush years) and I can assure you there’s no question that the Spanish economy is in serious trouble, but that is equally true in France & GB, and to a somewhat lesser extent in the rest of the EU countries.

When I was in grade school in the 50s, we learned that one of the really evil things about the Soviet Union was that they locked up dissidents in mental institutions. Too bad they ruined that for us, ’cause from what I can see, most of what’s left of the right sure belong in one!

0 comments :: O'Reilly: I Take FULL Credit For Spain Backing Off Torture Prosecutions

Post a Comment