Home Again

Well, here it is, Tuesday, and I have spent the last week getting ready to return home and then making the trip. I returned via Madrid for the first time since the Madrid airport was under construction and a nightmare to traverse. I am happy to report that the "new" Madrid airport may be the nicest and easiest airport in Europe.

My little dog is thrilled to see me. I brought him new toys from the United States, and he has already picked out his favorite and is carrying it around everywhere he goes. But it seems that the most important thing to him at the moment is that Daddy's Home!

And now, it's time to sleep. I'll be back in this space some more tomorrow, and will get going on the Serious Stuff as soon as my head catches up with my body.

0 comments :: Home Again

Post a Comment